Welcome to IntuiSwitch™, the intuitive, easy to install control for model railroad turnouts.
The IntuiSwitch™ controls are the result of years of development and improvements on Shelly Levy's San Juan and Tellurton On3 Layout. ESELCO is now proud to offer them for sale to other modelers.
Advantages of the IntuiSwitch™ control:
- Intuitive use.
- Tactile feedback that you have activated the turnout.
- Visual feedback of turnout position / indication of track route.
- Remembers turnout state even during power loss.
- No sharp edges or protrusions to catch on clothing or jewelry or cause injury.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive and workable for nighttime and daytime operation.
- Flexibility in power source.
- Reasonable cost.
Installation is simple:
- Drill a small hole (1/4 inch is sufficient) in the fascia to accomodate the four wires.
- Remove the red lining from the permanent self-adhesive strips on the back of the control
- Insert the four wires through the hole in the fascia
- Push the control firmly onto the fascia.
- Wire the red and black power leads to a 9 to 27 volt DC or AC power source, or to a DCC-powered track. (If using DC, wire red to +, black to -.)
- Wire the yellow and violet leads to the stall motor switch machine.
The controls are available for $13.95 each, in the following standard route patterns:
We also have a three-switch version for wye track configurations in development, available soon.
We accept payment via PayPal and major credit cards.
Follow us: Share us: